We can attend any type of ship, tanker, bulk-carrier, container-ships, ferry, ro-ro, car-carriers, livestock vessels, etc., to carry out pre-purchase inspection in order to assess the condition of the ship prior to be purchased.
We carry out ship pre-purchase inspections on behalf of buyers, appointed by a wide range of companies: Other Inspection Companies, Ship Managers, Ship Operators, Ship Owners, Ship Brokers, S&P Companies, etc.
SHIP PRE-PURCHASE INSPECTION SCOPE
Ship pre-purchase inspection involves the complete inspection of the ship:
• Hull, decks and deck machinery.
• Cargo spaces, equipment and machinery.
• Bridge, navigation and communication equipment
• Accommodation spaces.
• Ballast tanks and void spaces.
• Engine Room and all machinery spaces.
• LSA and FFE.
• Technical documentation and maintenance records.
• Statutory and Class certificates.
• Specific buyer’s requirements to target.